Jeremy Hunt campaigned to remain in the European Union
Let your MP know how you feel – email them now.
Jeremy Hunt’s voting in Parliament
Jeremy Hunt is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of Jeremy Hunt’s votes.
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
Generally voted for encouraging occupational pensions Show votes
Consistently voted against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability Show votes
Generally voted for increasing the rate of VAT Show votes
Generally voted against a more proportional system for electing MPs Show votes
Consistently voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Jeremy Hunt’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Jeremy Hunt’s full vote analysis page for more.
Jeremy Hunt has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
We acknowledge that local government are vital in helping to set the strategic direction of health and care service development locally. The March guidance to Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP) leads clarified that submissions should state how: - partnership arrangements should include local government and explain fit with existing plans, including Health and Wellbeing Strategies...
NHS Shared Business Services (SBS) has today published the attached statement regarding an issue with a mail redirection service which was formerly provided by NHS SBS on behalf of NHS England as part of the Primary Care Support Service. This matter is also referred to in my Department’s Annual Report and Accounts, published today, copies of which are available in the Vote Office and...
Today, I am laying before Parliament my annual assessment of the NHS Commissioning Board (known as NHS England) for 2015-16. I am also laying NHS England’s annual report and accounts for 2015-16 (HC311). Copies of both documents will be available from the Vote Office and the Printed Paper Office. NHS England’s annual report and accounts includes a self-assessment of performance...
More of Jeremy Hunt’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for South West Surrey
Entered the House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Culture Media and Sport
- Schools and Families
- Work and Pensions
- Departmental Information Officers
- Departmental Plants
- National Lottery
- Departmental Staff
Currently held offices
- The Secretary of State for Health (since 6 Sep 2012)
Other offices held in the past
- The Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport (12 May 2010 to 6 Sep 2012)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport (3 Jul 2007 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, International Development Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 24 Jul 2006)
- Shadow Minister (Work and Pensions) (10 May 2005 to 3 Jul 2007)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 20 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs. See all Jeremy Hunt’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 83.80% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 20 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 259 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Jeremy Hunt’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1043 times in debates — well above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 11 Jul 2016.
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
Half-share of holiday house in Italy: (i) and (ii).
Half-share of an office building in Hammersmith: (i) and (ii).
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Donations to Hotcourses Foundation, registered charity of which I am a trustee, solicited from Geoffrey and Carole Lawson, of Godalming, Surrey
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from