James Duddridge campaigned to leave the European Union
Let your MP know how you feel – email them now.
James Duddridge’s voting in Parliament
James Duddridge is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of James Duddridge’s votes.
Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integration Show votes
Generally voted for greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during elections Show votes
Almost always voted for a reduction in spending on welfare benefits Show votes
Generally voted for encouraging occupational pensions Show votes
Consistently voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
Almost always voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of James Duddridge’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit James Duddridge’s full vote analysis page for more.
James Duddridge has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
UK relations with West African countries – James Duddridge.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what assessment her Department has made of the implication for burglary prevention of the selling by Amazon of lock picking kits.
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, what assessment he has made of the implications for economic stability in Zimbabwe of the government in that country issuing bank notes in its own currency equivalent to the US dollar.
More of James Duddridge’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Rochford and Southend East
Entered the House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Home Department
- Communities and Local Government
- Departmental Air Travel
- Departmental Public Relations
- Departmental Official Residences
- Departmental Procurement
Currently held offices
- Member, Procedure Committee (since 21 Nov 2016)
Other offices held in the past
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs (11 Aug 2014 to 17 Jul 2016)
- Member, Draft Deregulation Bill (Joint Committee) (10 Jul 2013 to 11 Dec 2013)
- Member, Liaison Committee (Commons) (10 Dec 2012 to 12 Sep 2014)
- Chair, Regulatory Reform Committee (3 Dec 2012 to 12 Sep 2014)
- The Lord Commissioner of Her Majesty's Treasury (12 May 2010 to 6 Sep 2012)
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (20 Jan 2008 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, International Development Committee (24 Jul 2006 to 10 Mar 2008)
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 19 Feb 2007)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 9 Jan 2017.
2. (b) Any other support not included in Category 2
Name of donor: Lady Tessa Keswick
Address of donor: private
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £2,500 towards local EU Referendum
Date received: 14 June 2016
Date accepted: 14 June 2016
Donor status: individual
(Registered 19 September 2016
Name of donor: Board of Investment Mauritius
Address of donor: 10th Floor, One Cathedral Square Building, 16 Jules Koenig Street, Port Louis, Mauritius
Estimate of the probable value (or amount of any donation): travel to a value of £1,955.10 and accommodation and meals to a value of £600; £2,555.10 in total
Destination of visit: Mauritius
Dates of visit: 19 September 2016 to 22 September 2016
Purpose of visit: To speak on African prosperity and investment at a conference.
(Registered 11 November 2016
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
Two flats in London: (i). Until January 2016
, I also had a 20% shareholding in the management company for one of these properties. (Updated 12 April 2016
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from