Rosie Cooper’s voting in Parliament
Rosie Cooper is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
However, Rosie Cooper sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Rosie Cooper generally voted against equal gay rights, while most Labour MPs generally voted for. Show votes
Rosie Cooper generally voted against a wholly elected House of Lords, while most Labour MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Rosie Cooper’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Rosie Cooper’s full vote analysis page for more.
Rosie Cooper has occasionally rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 13 Jun 2018
What recent assessment he has made of the performance of UK Visas and Immigration against its target times for responses to members of the public.
Is the Minister satisfied with the current target times and does she think they are appropriate? My constituent made an application in November 2017 and has not heard a single thing since—nothing.
To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, if he will make an assessment on the effect of reductions in the level of funding for Criminal Legal Aid on the (a) recruitment and (b) retention of Criminal Law Practitioners.
More of Rosie Cooper’s recent appearances
Labour MP for West Lancashire
Entered the House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Topics of interest
Rosie Cooper campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department of Health
- Home Department
- Work and Pensions
- Education and Skills
- Community Health Services: Liverpool
- Armed Forces: Uniforms
- Members: Correspondence
Currently held offices
- Member, Health and Social Care Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Health and Social Care Committee (31 Oct 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Administration Committee (26 Jul 2010 to 29 Oct 2012)
- Member, Health and Social Care Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Justice Committee (25 Jan 2010 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, North West Regional Select Committee (3 Mar 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Justice Committee (6 Nov 2007 to 17 Mar 2008)
- PPS (Mr Ben Bradshaw, Minister of State), Department of Health (28 Jun 2007 to 16 Jan 2009)
- PPS (Rt Hon Lord Rooker, Minister of State), Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (8 May 2006 to 28 Jun 2007)
- Member, Northern Ireland Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, European Scrutiny Committee (28 Jun 2005 to 12 Dec 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from