Adam Holloway’s voting in Parliament
Adam Holloway is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Adam Holloway sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Adam Holloway generally voted against allowing marriage between two people of same sex; comparable Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
2 votes for, 5 votes against, between 2013–2019. Conservative, 12 votes, between 2013–2019
Adam Holloway generally voted against new high speed rail infrastructure; comparable Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
0 votes for, 5 votes against, 4 absences, between 2013–2021. Conservative, 10 votes, between 2013–2021
Adam Holloway voted against military action against ISIL (Daesh); comparable Conservative MPs consistently voted for. Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, 2 absences, between 2014–2015. Conservative, 3 votes, between 2014–2015
We have lots more plain English analysis of Adam Holloway’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Adam Holloway’s full vote analysis page for more.
Adam Holloway has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport, if she will take steps to encourage the BBC to publish the 2004 Balen Report.
To ask the Secretary of State for Science, Innovation and Technology, what estimate her Department had made of the cost of (a) implementing and (b) running the Pioneer programme prior to the Government securing an agreement to join Horizon Europe.
To ask the Secretary of State for Science, Innovation and Technology, if she will publish a value for money assessment of the UK's participation in the Horizon Europe programme; and if she will make a statement.
More of Adam Holloway’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Gravesham
Entered the House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Topics of interest
Adam Holloway campaigned to leave the European Union
- Home Department
- Afghanistan: Peacekeeping Operations
- Afghanistan: Reconstruction
- Dartford-Thurrock Crossing: Road Traffic
Currently held offices
- Member, European Scrutiny Committee (since 4 Jul 2022)
- Member, Home Affairs Committee (since 2 Mar 2020)
Other offices held in the past
- Government Whip, Lord Commissioner of HM Treasury (20 Sep 2022 to 27 Oct 2022)
- Assistant Whip ( 8 Jul 2022 to 20 Sep 2022)
- Member, Science, Innovation and Technology Committee (16 Oct 2017 to 22 Jan 2018)
- Member, Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee (31 Oct 2016 to 19 Dec 2016)
- Member, Foreign Affairs Sub-Committee ( 5 Jan 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Foreign Affairs Committee ( 8 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Public Administration Committee (12 May 2014 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Defence Committee ( 5 Nov 2012 to 3 Nov 2014)
- Member, Defence Committee ( 6 Feb 2006 to 2 Nov 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 13 Nov 2023.
1. Employment and earnings
Payments for surveys from Ipsos MORI
, 3 Thomas More St, London E1W 1YW:
Payment of £225 expected for a survey completed on 15 December 2022. Hours: approx. 1 hr. (Registered 19 December 2022)
Name of donor: Government of Bahrain
Address of donor: Bahrain Embassy, 30 Belgrave Square, London SW1X 8QB
Estimate of the probable value (or amount of any donation): Flights (£649.66), accommodation (£428) and meals (£167.90), total value £1,245.56
Destination of visit: Bahrain
Dates of visit: 8-12 November 2022
Purpose of visit: Visit to Bahrain Air Show
and meeting with Foreign Minister
(Registered 01 December 2022)
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
From May 2017, residential property in Kent: (i) and (ii). (Registered 25 January 2021; updated 12 April 2021)
From 2010, share in agricultural land in Devon: (i). (Registered 25 January 2021; updated 12 April 2021)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely, on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources. Voting information from Public Whip.