David Evennett’s voting in Parliament
David Evennett is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, David Evennett sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
David Evennett generally voted for a wholly elected House of Lords, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of David Evennett’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit David Evennett’s full vote analysis page for more.
David Evennett has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2018
Does the Minister share my view that strengthening the integrity of the postal-voting system will ensure that our electoral system is fit for the future?
What action is my right hon. Friend taking to cut down the time teachers spend doing unnecessary data-driven tasks, to help recruitment and retention?
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, what the average journey time was to cross the Dartford Crossing northbound at peak times in each of the last ten years.
More of David Evennett’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Bexleyheath and Crayford
Entered the House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Topics of interest
David Evennett campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Innovation and Skills
- Home Department
- Work and Pensions
- Thames Gateway Bridge
- Roads: Accidents
- Apprentices: Bexley
Currently held offices
- Member, European Statutory Instruments Committee (since 18 Jul 2018)
- Member, Procedure Committee (since 22 Jan 2018)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Committee of Selection (12 Sep 2017 to 12 Sep 2017)
- Member, Selection Committee (12 Sep 2017 to 11 Jan 2018)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport (1 Jan 2016 to 17 Jul 2016)
- Member, Committee of Selection (17 Jun 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Administration Committee (28 Oct 2013 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Committee of Selection (9 May 2013 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Government Whip (6 Sep 2012 to 9 Jan 2018)
- Shadow Minister (Business, Innovation and Skills) (19 Jan 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Education & Skills Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 16 Jan 2006)
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (10 May 2005 to 19 Jan 2009)
- Member, Education, Science & Arts Committee (8 Apr 1986 to 16 Mar 1992)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from