Andrew Rosindell’s voting in Parliament
Andrew Rosindell is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Andrew Rosindell sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Andrew Rosindell generally voted against allowing marriage between two people of same sex, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Andrew Rosindell’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Andrew Rosindell’s full vote analysis page for more.
Andrew Rosindell has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 19 Nov 2018
What steps he is taking to ensure the safety of prison officers.
The Secretary of State will know that, in the past year, there has been a 20% increase in violent crime against prison officers. Does he agree there is a disparity between prosecutions when members of the public are assaulted and prosecutions when people in the public service are assaulted? Also, is it not correct that an assault against a prison officer is just as bad as an assault against a...
To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office, what the contribution of the vaping industry is to the economy.
More of Andrew Rosindell’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Romford
Entered the House of Commons on 7 June 2001 — General election
Topics of interest
Andrew Rosindell campaigned to leave the European Union
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Home Department
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- British Overseas Territories
- Departmental Internet
- Turks and Caicos Islands
Currently held offices
- Member, Foreign Affairs Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
- Member, Panel of Chairs (since 22 Jun 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Foreign Affairs Sub-Committee (5 Jan 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Foreign Affairs Committee (8 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Foreign Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Panel of Chairs (29 Jun 2010 to 3 May 2017)
- Shadow Minister (Home Affairs) (3 Jul 2007 to 6 May 2010)
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (10 May 2005 to 3 Jul 2007)
- Vice-Chair, Conservative Party (1 Jul 2004 to 1 Jul 2005)
- Member, Constitutional Affairs Committee (5 Jan 2004 to 12 Jul 2005)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (23 May 2002 to 15 Dec 2003)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Select Committee) (23 May 2002 to 15 Dec 2003)
- Member, Regulatory Reform Committee (16 Jul 2001 to 12 Jul 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 3 Dec 2018.
Name of donor: Sobirania I Justicia
Address of donor: Providencia 42, 08024, Barcelona, Spain
Estimate of the probable value (or amount of any donation): Flights £390.36; accommodation £363.86, meals £143.75; taxis £26.95; day trip £157.22; total value £1,082.14
Destination of visit: Barcelona
Dates of visit: 30 May - 3 June 2018
Purpose of visit: Participation as Keynote Speaker
at Catalonia and Europe After Brexit - Challenges and Opportunities Conference at the Barcelona Centre for International Affairs
(Registered 30 August 2018
Name of donor: Cayman Islands
Government Office in the United Kingdom
Address of donor: 34 Dover Street, London W1S 4NG
Estimate of the probable value (or amount of any donation): Flights £6,588.44; accommodation £786.82; meals and hospitality £500; total value £7,875.26
Destination of visit: Cayman Islands
Dates of visit: 2-6 August 2018
Purpose of visit: Meeting with Cayman Islands government and industry Leaders.
(Registered 06 September 2018
Name of donor: Africa House
Address of donor: 11 Chilworth Place, Barking IG11 0FL
Estimate of the probable value (or amount of any donation): Flights £1,750; accommodation: £920; total value £2,670
Destination of visit: Ghana and Togo
Dates of visit: 11-18 August 2018
Purpose of visit: Meeting with Ghana and Togo government and industry leaders.
(Registered 18 September 2018)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from