Andrew Rosindell’s voting in Parliament
Andrew Rosindell is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Andrew Rosindell sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Andrew Rosindell generally voted against allowing marriage between two people of same sex, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Andrew Rosindell’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Andrew Rosindell’s full vote analysis page for more.
Andrew Rosindell has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 8 May 2018
Asset Freezing (Compensation) Bill [Lords] - 2nd reading – Andrew Rosindell.
To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, what discussions his Department has had with animal welfare organisations since the closure of the consultation on the Draft Animal Welfare Bill.
Order. I advise Members that there will be an informal six-minute limit to speeches for the rest of the debate.
More of Andrew Rosindell’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Romford
Entered the House of Commons on 7 June 2001 — General election
Topics of interest
Andrew Rosindell campaigned to leave the European Union
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Home Department
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- British Overseas Territories
- Departmental Internet
- Turks and Caicos Islands
Currently held offices
- Member, Foreign Affairs Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
- Member, Panel of Chairs (since 22 Jun 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Foreign Affairs Sub-Committee (5 Jan 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Foreign Affairs Committee (8 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Foreign Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Panel of Chairs (29 Jun 2010 to 3 May 2017)
- Shadow Minister (Home Affairs) (3 Jul 2007 to 6 May 2010)
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (10 May 2005 to 3 Jul 2007)
- Vice-Chair, Conservative Party (1 Jul 2004 to 1 Jul 2005)
- Member, Constitutional Affairs Committee (5 Jan 2004 to 12 Jul 2005)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (23 May 2002 to 15 Dec 2003)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Select Committee) (23 May 2002 to 15 Dec 2003)
- Member, Regulatory Reform Committee (16 Jul 2001 to 12 Jul 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 14 May 2018.
Name of donor: Government of the Republic of China
Address of donor: Taipei Representative Office
in the UK, 50 Grosvenor Gardens, Belgravia, London SW1W 0EB
Estimate of the probable value (or amount of any donation): Return flights London-Taipei £3,355; accommodation £1,230.77; domestic travel £183.76; food and drink £512.82; total value £5,282.35
Destination of visit: Taiwan (Republic of China)
Dates of visit: 29 July – 5 August 2017
Purpose of visit: All Party Parliamentary Taiwan Group delegation to discuss political, trade and cultural links between UK and Taiwan.
(Registered 15 September 2017
Name of donor: Konservativ Konsensus (Danish Conservative Party)
Address of donor: Det Konservative Folkeparti, Christiansborg, 1240 Kobenhavn
Estimate of the probable value (or amount of any donation): Flights, accommodation, food and drink, and domestic travel with car hire, total value £1,323.60
Destination of visit: Billund, Denmark
Dates of visit: 18 - 21 August 2017
Purpose of visit: Guest speaker
at Danish Conservative Party Conference.
(Registered 15 September 2017)
Name of donor: HM Government of Gibraltar
Address of donor: Gibraltar House, 150 Strand, London WC2R 1JA
Estimate of the probable value (or amount of any donation): Flights £677.80; accommodation £476; total value £1,153.80
Destination of visit: Gibraltar
Dates of visit: 7 – 11 September 2017
Purpose of visit: Gibraltar National Day
(Registered 29 September 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from