Rob Marris campaigned to remain in the European Union
Let your MP know how you feel – email them now.
Rob Marris’s voting in Parliament
Rob Marris is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
However, Rob Marris sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Rob Marris consistently voted for higher taxes on alcoholic drinks, while most Labour MPs generally voted against.
Rob Marris consistently voted against greater regulation of gambling, while most Labour MPs generally voted for.
Rob Marris generally voted for higher taxes on banks, while most Labour MPs generally voted against.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Rob Marris’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Rob Marris’s full vote analysis page for more.
Rob Marris has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, what steps he is taking to increase the number of accessible taxis.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, what steps he is taking to improve access to public transport for disabled people.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what steps his Department is taking to encourage GPs to undertake collaborative work with Muscular Dystrophy UK to increase their knowledge of care and management of people with neuromuscular conditions.
More of Rob Marris’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Wolverhampton South West
Entered the House of Commons on 7 June 2001 — General election
Topics of interest
- Education and Skills
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Home Department
- HM Treasury
- Departmental Telephone Services
- Climate Change
- Commercial Confidentiality
- Modern Apprenticeships
Currently held offices
- Member, Regulatory Reform Committee (since 12 Oct 2015)
- Shadow Minister (Treasury) (since 18 Sep 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- PPS (Rt Hon Shaun Woodward, Secretary of State), Northern Ireland Office (16 Jul 2007 to 16 Jan 2009)
- PPS (Mr Shaun Woodward, Secretary of State), Northern Ireland Office (28 Jun 2007 to 16 Jul 2007)
- Member, Trade & Industry Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 7 Nov 2007)
- Member, Trade & Industry Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 8 Nov 2007)
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (28 May 2004 to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (16 Jul 2001 to 12 Jul 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from