We don't know whether Ian Liddell-Grainger campaigned to leave, or stay in the European Union
Let your MP know how you feel – email them now.
Ian Liddell-Grainger’s voting in Parliament
Ian Liddell-Grainger is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Ian Liddell-Grainger sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Ian Liddell-Grainger generally voted against allowing marriage between two people of same sex, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Ian Liddell-Grainger’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Ian Liddell-Grainger’s full vote analysis page for more.
Ian Liddell-Grainger has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Mr Speaker, with your indulgence, may I thank the Secretary of State and the Prime Minister for making exactly the right decision? I emphasise how important this is for the Bridgwater and West Somerset constituency. I invite the Secretary of State to come down as soon as he practically can to visit the Hinkley Pont C nuclear power station. Will he look with some urgency at the nuclear college...
BBC 15 Sep 2016
BBC 15 Sep 2016
More of Ian Liddell-Grainger’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Bridgwater and West Somerset
Entered the House of Commons on 7 June 2001 — General election
Also represented Bridgwater
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Home Department
- Parrett Catchment Project
- Musgrove Park Hospital Taunton
- Asylum Seekers
- Probation Service
Currently held offices
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Select Committee) (since 20 Jul 2015)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (since 20 Jul 2015)
- Member, Speaker's Advisory Committee on Works of Art (since 1 Jul 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Speaker's Advisory Committee on Works of Art (18 Nov 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Select Committee) (12 Jul 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (12 Jul 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Environmental Audit Committee (18 Dec 2007 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Crossrail Bill Committee (5 Dec 2005 to 13 Nov 2007)
- Member, Constitutional Affairs Committee (13 Jul 2005 to 5 Nov 2007)
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (15 Dec 2003 to 12 Jul 2005)
- Member, Scottish Affairs Committee (2 Dec 2002 to 12 Jul 2005)
- Member, Public Administration Committee (16 Jul 2001 to 6 May 2010)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from