Gregory Campbell’s voting in Parliament
Gregory Campbell is a DUP MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other DUP MPs.
However, Gregory Campbell sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
We have lots more plain English analysis of Gregory Campbell’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Gregory Campbell’s full vote analysis page for more.
Gregory Campbell has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Affairs, if he will hold discussions with International partners on how best to co-ordinate action to tackle child trafficking.
To ask the Secretary of State for Business and Trade, how many defence export licences have been identified as not complying with the Strategic Export Licensing Criteria after their initial approval in each of the last five years.
I commend the hon. Member and all the other Members who engage on this important issue on an ongoing basis. She is outlining a whole series of international incidents and issues. Does she agree that there must be an international response to all this, to ensure that there is wider understanding and then action taken, as she has outlined?
More of Gregory Campbell’s recent appearances
DUP MP for East Londonderry, Former DUP MLA for East Londonderry
Entered the House of Commons on 7 June 2001 — General election
Entered the Assembly on 25 June 1998 — General election
Left the Assembly on 24 March 2016 — Election
Topics of interest
Gregory Campbell campaigned to leave the European Union
- Northern Ireland
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Department of Health and Social Care
- HM Treasury
- Television: Licensing
- Taxation: Self-assessment
- Departmental Pensions
- Departmental Ministerial Policy Advisers
Currently held offices
- Shadow DUP Spokesperson (International Development) (since 8 May 2015)
- Shadow DUP Spokesperson (Cabinet Office) (since 8 May 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Northern Ireland Affairs Committee ( 2 Mar 2020 to 8 Nov 2022)
- Member, Northern Ireland Affairs Committee (11 Sep 2017 to 6 Nov 2019)
- Member, Northern Ireland Affairs Committee ( 5 Dec 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Shadow Minister (International Development) ( 1 Jun 2010 to 18 Mar 2013)
- Shadow Minister (Work and Pensions) ( 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Jun 2010)
- Shadow Minister (Transport) ( 1 Mar 2009 to 1 Oct 2011)
- Shadow Minister (Work and Pensions) ( 1 Jun 2007 to 1 Jun 2009)
- Shadow Minister (Culture, Media and Sport) ( 1 Jun 2005 to 1 Jun 2007)
- Shadow Minister (Defence) ( 1 Jun 2005 to 1 Jun 2007)
- Member, Northern Ireland Affairs Committee ( 4 May 2004 to 10 Nov 2008)
- Member, Transport Committee (22 Jul 2002 to 4 May 2004)
- Member, Transport Sub-committee (16 Jul 2001 to 22 Jul 2002)
- Member, Transport, Local Government & The Regions Committee (16 Jul 2001 to 22 Jul 2002)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely, on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources. Voting information from Public Whip.
Profile photo: Creative Commons Attribution 2.0