Mark Hendrick campaigned to remain in the European Union
Let your MP know how you feel – email them now.
Mark Hendrick’s voting in Parliament
Mark Hendrick is a Labour/Co-operative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour/Co-operative MPs.
This is a selection of Mark Hendrick’s votes.
Voted a mixture of for and against a wholly elected House of Lords Show votes
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
Generally voted for removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords Show votes
Generally voted against a more proportional system for electing MPs Show votes
Almost always voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
Generally voted against increasing the rate of VAT Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Mark Hendrick’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Mark Hendrick’s full vote analysis page for more.
Mark Hendrick has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what protocols are in place for the Forced Marriage Unit to provide information to local constabularies about people referred to them.
To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport, what applications she has received in the last five years in relation to Historic England list entries 1244757 (Building 37), 1244758 (Former Armoury), 1244759 (Former Artillery Barracks), 1244761 (Building 57, Former Cavalry Barracks), 1244762 (Former Hospital Building), 1244763 (Former Infantry Barracks), 1244764 (Former Officers...
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, how much his Department has spent on maintaining Fulwood Barracks in the last five years.
More of Mark Hendrick’s recent appearances
Labour/Co-operative MP for Preston
Entered the House of Commons on 23 November 2000 — Byelection
Party was Labour until 14 May 2001; Labour/Co-operative until 11 Apr 2005; Labour until 30 Mar 2015
Topics of interest
- Department of Health
- Home Office
- Work and Pensions
- Ministry of Justice
- Revenue and Customs: Preston
- Social Security Benefits: Preston
- Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust
Currently held offices
- Member, Foreign Affairs Sub-Committee (since 5 Jan 2016)
- Member, Foreign Affairs Committee (since 8 Jul 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, High Speed Rail (London - West Midlands) Bill (Commons) Committee (7 Jul 2015 to 22 Feb 2016)
- Member, Foreign Affairs Committee (18 Jun 2012 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Opposition Assistant Whip (Commons) (8 Oct 2010 to 18 Mar 2013)
- Member, International Development Committee (19 Jan 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- PPS (Rt Hon Jack Straw, Lord Chancellor & Secretary of State), Ministry of Justice (30 Dec 2008 to 16 Jan 2009)
- PPS (Rt Hon Jack Straw, Lord Chancellor), Ministry of Justice (28 Jun 2007 to 27 Nov 2008)
- PPS (Rt Hon Margaret Beckett, Secretary of State), Foreign & Commonwealth Office (8 May 2006 to 28 Jun 2007)
- PPS (Rt Hon Margaret Beckett, Secretary of State), Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (10 Nov 2005 to 8 May 2006)
- PPS (Rt Hon Margaret Beckett, Secretary of State), Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (13 May 2004 to 11 Apr 2005)
- Member, European Scrutiny Committee (25 Jan 2001 to 14 Jun 2004)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from