Michael Fabricant’s voting in Parliament
Michael Fabricant is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Michael Fabricant sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Michael Fabricant generally voted for a wholly elected House of Lords, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Michael Fabricant’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Michael Fabricant’s full vote analysis page for more.
Michael Fabricant has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 4 Dec 2017
If he will discuss with the Welsh Government further ways publicly to display the Prince of Wales’s regalia in Wales; and if he will make a statement.
I am very glad to hear the Minister’s answer, because he will know that almost 50 years ago, 1 billion people around the world saw the investiture. Wales was in homes around the world. His Royal Highness Prince Charles’s regalia is, I believe, sitting in a vault beneath St James’s Palace. I might be wrong on that point, but it is the principle of the thing: it should be on...
Constituents of mine who have parents and grandparents living in the European Union are very concerned by comments made by the Labour party, which wanted to conclude an early deal that would rightly protect Europeans living in the United Kingdom, but would sell down the river those British citizens who live in Europe. Does my right hon. Friend agree that the primary role of the Prime Minister...
More of Michael Fabricant’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Lichfield
Entered the House of Commons on 9 April 1992 — General election
Also represented Staffordshire Mid
Topics of interest
Michael Fabricant campaigned to leave the European Union
- Trade and Industry
- House of Commons Commission
- Home Department
- Departmental Procurement
- Invoice Payments
- High Speed 2 Railway Line
- Civil Service Relocation
Currently held offices
- Member, Administration Committee (since 30 Oct 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Administration Committee (20 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Administration Committee (1 Dec 2014 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Vice-Chair, Conservative Party (11 Sep 2012 to 10 Apr 2014)
- Member, Committee of Selection (21 Jun 2010 to 9 May 2013)
- Government Whip (12 May 2010 to 6 Sep 2012)
- Member, Administration Committee (3 Mar 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (13 May 2005 to 6 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister (Trade and Industry) (Trade and Economic Affairs) (1 Jun 2003 to 12 May 2005)
- Member, Finance and Services Committee (19 Nov 2001 to 2 Feb 2004)
- Member, Liaison Committee (Commons) (5 Nov 2001 to 14 Jul 2003)
- Member, Culture, Media and Sport Committee (16 Jul 2001 to 12 Jul 2005)
- Member, Home Affairs Committee (26 Jul 1999 to 11 May 2001)
- Member, Culture, Media and Sport Committee (28 Jul 1997 to 1 Nov 1999)
- Member, National Heritage Committee (29 Jun 1993 to 7 May 1996)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 11 Dec 2017.
1. Employment and earnings
12 September 2017
, received £200 from Princess Studios, 3rd Floor, Whiteleys Centre, 151 Queensway, London W2 4YN, via Cloud 9
Management, 2 Archer Street, London W1D 7AW, for an appearance on ‘The Mash Report
’. Hours: 45 mins. (Registered 18 September 2017)
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: Joanne Grange
Address of donor: private
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £4,000
Donor status: individual
(Registered 21 June 2017
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from