Michael Fabricant campaigned to leave the European Union
Let your MP know how you feel – email them now.
Michael Fabricant’s voting in Parliament
Michael Fabricant is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of Michael Fabricant’s votes.
Generally voted for encouraging occupational pensions Show votes
Almost always voted for increasing the rate of VAT Show votes
Generally voted for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
Generally voted against a more proportional system for electing MPs Show votes
Consistently voted against raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices Show votes
Consistently voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Michael Fabricant’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Michael Fabricant’s full vote analysis page for more.
Michael Fabricant has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, whether her Department has made an assessment of the lead time required for the introduction of a redesigned British passport; and if she will make a statement.
My constituent Lesley Smith administers Tutbury castle and she tells me that drones are not only a danger to aircraft; they also affect privacy. They affect copyright law. They are also a danger to people who may be visiting the castle: the drone may run out of power and fall on to their heads. When will we see tighter instructions and education about how to use drones? Incidentally, Mr...
More of Michael Fabricant’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Lichfield
Entered the House of Commons on 9 April 1992 — General election
Also represented Staffordshire Mid
Topics of interest
- Trade and Industry
- House of Commons Commission
- Home Department
- Departmental Procurement
- Invoice Payments
- High Speed 2 Railway Line
- Civil Service Relocation
Currently held offices
- Member, Administration Committee (since 20 Jul 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Administration Committee (1 Dec 2014 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Committee of Selection (21 Jun 2010 to 9 May 2013)
- The Lord Commissioner of Her Majesty's Treasury (12 May 2010 to 6 Sep 2012)
- Member, Administration Committee (3 Mar 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (13 May 2005 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Finance and Services Committee (19 Nov 2001 to 2 Feb 2004)
- Member, Liaison Committee (Commons) (5 Nov 2001 to 14 Jul 2003)
- Member, Culture, Media and Sport Committee (16 Jul 2001 to 12 Jul 2005)
- Member, Home Affairs Committee (26 Jul 1999 to 11 May 2001)
- Member, Culture, Media and Sport Committee (28 Jul 1997 to 1 Nov 1999)
- Member, National Heritage Committee (29 Jun 1993 to 7 May 1996)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from