Louise Ellman’s voting in Parliament
Louise Ellman is a Labour/Co-operative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour/Co-operative MPs.
However, Louise Ellman sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Louise Ellman generally voted against introducing foundation hospitals, while most Labour/Co-operative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Louise Ellman’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Louise Ellman’s full vote analysis page for more.
Louise Ellman has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what representations he has received on the efficiency of the UK Visa and Citizenship Application Services online appointment booking system; and if he will make a statement.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what plans he has to improve the UK Visa and Citizenship Application Services online appointment bookings system; and if he will make a statement.
To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, how many disability qualified members of tribunals there are and what the qualifications are for those roles; and if he will she make a statement.
More of Louise Ellman’s recent appearances
Labour/Co-operative MP for Liverpool, Riverside
Entered the House of Commons on 1 May 1997 — General election
Party was Labour/Co-operative until 11 Apr 2005; Labour until 30 Mar 2015
Topics of interest
Louise Ellman campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Home Department
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Department for Transport
- Asylum Seekers
- Rescue Services
- Royal Liverpool Hospital
- Lyons Review
Other offices held in the past
- Member, National Policy Statements Sub-Committee (20 Feb 2017 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Liaison Committee (Commons) (10 Sep 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Chair, Transport Committee (18 Jun 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, National Policy Statements Sub-Committee (21 Jul 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Liaison Committee (Commons) (21 May 2008 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Chair, Transport Committee (21 May 2008 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Transport Committee (22 Jul 2002 to 21 May 2008)
- Member, Transport Sub-committee (16 Jul 2001 to 22 Jul 2002)
- Member, Transport, Local Government & The Regions Committee (16 Jul 2001 to 22 Jul 2002)
- Member, Urban Affairs Sub-committee (16 Jul 2001 to 22 Jul 2002)
- Member, Environment Sub-committee (15 Jul 1997 to 1 Jun 2001)
- Member, Environment Sub-committee (14 Jul 1997 to 1 Jun 2001)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from
© Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)