Angela Eagle’s voting in Parliament
Angela Eagle is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
However, Angela Eagle sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Angela Eagle generally voted against introducing foundation hospitals, while most Labour MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Angela Eagle’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Angela Eagle’s full vote analysis page for more.
Angela Eagle has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 19 Nov 2018
To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, what estimate he has made of the value of contracts held by his Department with Interserve.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, what steps his Department is taking to monitor the financial health of Interserve.
To ask the Secretary of State for Education, what estimate he has made of the value of his Department's contracts with Interserve.
More of Angela Eagle’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Wallasey
Entered the House of Commons on 9 April 1992 — General election
Topics of interest
Angela Eagle campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Health and Social Care
- Department for Education
- Departmental Redundancy
- Partnership Agreements
- Race Relations
- Pay Audits
- Palliative Care: Children
Currently held offices
- Member, European Statutory Instruments Committee (since 18 Jul 2018)
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow First Secretary of State, Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills (14 Sep 2015 to 27 Jun 2016)
- Member, Palace of Westminster (Joint Committee) (16 Jul 2015 to 16 Sep 2015)
- Member, House of Commons Commission (13 Jul 2015 to 14 Sep 2015)
- Member, Speaker's Committee for the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (7 Dec 2011 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Shadow Leader of the House of Commons (7 Oct 2011 to 14 Sep 2015)
- Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury (8 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2011)
- Shadow Minister (Treasury) (12 May 2010 to 8 Oct 2010)
- The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions (9 Jun 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (19 Nov 2007 to 26 Oct 2009)
- The Exchequer Secretary (29 Jun 2007 to 9 Jun 2009)
- Member, Labour Party National Executive Committee (1 Aug 2005 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Treasury Sub-Committee (27 Jan 2003 to 11 Jul 2005)
- Member, Treasury Committee (27 Jan 2003 to 6 Nov 2007)
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (16 Oct 2002 to 3 Mar 2003)
- Parliamentary Secretary (Home office) (11 Jun 2001 to 28 May 2002)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Department of Social Security) (28 Jul 1998 to 7 Jun 2001)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Department for Environment, Transport and the Regions) (6 May 1997 to 29 Jul 1998)
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (1 Jun 1996 to 1 May 1997)
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (28 Nov 1995 to 11 Nov 1996)
- Member, Employment Committee (25 Apr 1994 to 17 Oct 1996)
- Member, Members' Interests Committee (27 Apr 1992 to 8 Nov 1995)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from
© Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)