Jim Cunningham campaigned to remain in the European Union
Let your MP know how you feel – email them now.
Jim Cunningham’s voting in Parliament
Jim Cunningham is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
However, Jim Cunningham sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Jim Cunningham consistently voted against new high speed rail infrastructure, while most Labour MPs generally voted for.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Jim Cunningham’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Jim Cunningham’s full vote analysis page for more.
Jim Cunningham has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Future of Coventry Football Club – Jim Cunningham.
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, what representations he has made to his global counterparts on cruelty in the global dog meat trade; and if he will make a statement.
To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, what estimate he has made of the number of solar panels installed in homes and small businesses in the UK in each of the last three years; and if he will make a statement.
More of Jim Cunningham’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Coventry South
Entered the House of Commons on 9 April 1992 — General election
Also represented Coventry South East
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Work and Pensions
- Innovation and Skills
- Middle East
Currently held offices
- Member, Scottish Affairs Committee (since 6 Jul 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Standards and Privileges Committee (26 Jul 2010 to 22 Nov 2010)
- PPS (Mr Mike O'Brien, Minister of State), Department for Energy and Climate Change (16 Oct 2008 to 16 Jan 2009)
- PPS (Mr Mike O'Brien, Minister of State), Department for Work and Pensions (28 Jun 2007 to 16 Oct 2008)
- PPS (Mr Mike O'Brien, Solicitor General), Law Officers' Department (10 Nov 2005 to 28 Jun 2007)
- Member, Office of the Deputy Prime Minister: Housing, Planning, Local Government and the Regions Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 5 Dec 2005)
- Member, Procedure Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 6 Nov 2006)
- Member, Constitutional Affairs Committee (28 Jan 2003 to 11 Jul 2005)
- Member, Panel of Chairs (1 Jan 1998 to 1 Jan 2001)
- Member, Trade & Industry Committee (9 Jul 1997 to 11 May 2001)
- Member, Home Affairs Committee (23 Feb 1994 to 21 Mar 1997)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from