David Crausby’s voting in Parliament
David Crausby is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
However, David Crausby sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
David Crausby generally voted against allowing marriage between two people of same sex, while most Labour MPs almost always voted for. Show votes
David Crausby almost always voted against the Iraq war, while most Labour MPs generally voted for. Show votes
David Crausby generally voted for a statutory register of lobbyists, while most Labour MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of David Crausby’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit David Crausby’s full vote analysis page for more.
David Crausby has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 5 Feb 2019
To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, when his Department plans to conduct a review of the Pubs Code.
To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, what recent assessment his Department has made of the effectiveness of the Pubs Code Adjudicator.
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, with reference to the findings of the Human Rights Watch December 2018 report Bangladesh Election Crackdown on Political Opponents and Critics and the Transparency International Bangladesh January 2019 Review of Election Process of 11th National Election, what steps the Government is taking to help tackle electoral fraud in...
More of David Crausby’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Bolton North East
Entered the House of Commons on 1 May 1997 — General election
Topics of interest
David Crausby campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Work and Pensions
- Home Department
- Fluoride: Drinking Water
- Departmental Early Retirement
- Housing Benefit
- Dental Services: Bolton
Currently held offices
- Member, Panel of Chairs (since 22 Jun 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, High Speed Rail (London - West Midlands) Bill (Commons) Committee (7 Jul 2015 to 22 Feb 2016)
- Member, Panel of Chairs (21 Jun 2010 to 3 May 2017)
- Chair, North West Regional Select Committee (10 Mar 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, North West Regional Select Committee (3 Mar 2009 to 10 Mar 2009)
- Member, Committees on Arms Export Controls (formerly Quadripartite Committee) (10 Mar 2008 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Defence Committee (16 Jul 2001 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Social Security Committee (6 Dec 1999 to 11 May 2001)
- Member, Administration Committee (28 Jul 1997 to 11 May 2001)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
- Chairman, Fisheries Bill Committee (0 out of 11)
- Chairman, Trade Bill Committee (0 out of 8)
- Chairman, Driving Instructors (Registration) Bill Committee (0 out of 2)
- Chairman, International Development (Official Development Assistance Target) Bill Committee (2 out of 2)
- Chairman, Modern Slavery Bill Committee (5 out of 11)
- Leasehold Reform (Amendment) Bill Committee (0 out of 1)
- Chairman, Criminal Justice and Courts Bill Committee (7 out of 13)
- Chairman, FINANCE BILL Committee (6 out of 16)
- Chairman, PARTNERSHIPS (PROSECUTION) (SCOTLAND) BILL [LORDS] Committee (0 out of 1)
- Chairman, Trusts (Capital and Income) Bill [LORDS] Committee (0 out of 1)
- Chairman, FINANCE (NO. 2) BILL Committee (2 out of 4)
- Chairman, Justice and Security Bill Committee (4 out of 8)
- Chairman, Energy Bill Committee (1 out of 2)
- Chairman, Energy Bill Committee (4 out of 8)
- Civil Aviation Bill Committee (3 out of 3)
- Christmas Day (Trading) Bill Committee (1 out of 1)
- Extradition Bill Committee (7 out of 9)
- Licensing Bill Committee (17 out of 17)
- Commonhold & Leasehold Reform Bill Committee (6 out of 8)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 4 Feb 2019.
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
Income received from a residential property in London owned jointly with my wife: (i) and (ii).
9. Family members employed and paid from parliamentary expenses
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from
© Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)