David Crausby’s voting in Parliament
David Crausby is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
However, David Crausby sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
David Crausby generally voted against allowing marriage between two people of same sex, while most Labour MPs almost always voted for. Show votes
David Crausby almost always voted against the Iraq war, while most Labour MPs generally voted for. Show votes
David Crausby generally voted for a statutory register of lobbyists, while most Labour MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of David Crausby’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit David Crausby’s full vote analysis page for more.
David Crausby has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, when her Department plans to bring forward legislative proposals to tackle unfair practices in the hospitality sector in relation to (a) tips, (b) gratuities, (c) cover charges and (d) service charges.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, how much compensation Northern Rail has paid to passengers for delays and cancellations since the start of the current franchise.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, how much Northern Rail has been fined for cancellations and partial cancellations since the start of the current franchise.
More of David Crausby’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Bolton North East
Entered the House of Commons on 1 May 1997 — General election
Topics of interest
David Crausby campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Work and Pensions
- Home Department
- Fluoride: Drinking Water
- Housing Benefit
- Departmental Early Retirement
Currently held offices
- Member, Panel of Chairs (since 22 Jun 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, High Speed Rail (London - West Midlands) Bill (Commons) Committee (7 Jul 2015 to 22 Feb 2016)
- Member, Panel of Chairs (21 Jun 2010 to 3 May 2017)
- Chair, North West Regional Select Committee (10 Mar 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, North West Regional Select Committee (3 Mar 2009 to 10 Mar 2009)
- Member, Committees on Arms Export Controls (formerly Quadripartite Committee) (10 Mar 2008 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Defence Committee (16 Jul 2001 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Social Security Committee (6 Dec 1999 to 11 May 2001)
- Member, Administration Committee (28 Jul 1997 to 11 May 2001)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
- Chairman, Fisheries Bill Committee (0 out of 11)
- Chairman, Holocaust (Return of Cultural Objects) (Amendment) Bill Committee (0 out of 1)
- Chairman, Trade Bill Committee (0 out of 8)
- Chairman, Driving Instructors (Registration) Bill Committee (0 out of 2)
- Chairman, International Development (Official Development Assistance Target) Bill Committee (2 out of 2)
- Chairman, Modern Slavery Bill Committee (5 out of 11)
- Leasehold Reform (Amendment) Bill Committee (0 out of 1)
- Chairman, Criminal Justice and Courts Bill Committee (7 out of 13)
- Chairman, FINANCE BILL Committee (6 out of 16)
- Chairman, PARTNERSHIPS (PROSECUTION) (SCOTLAND) BILL [LORDS] Committee (0 out of 1)
- Chairman, Trusts (Capital and Income) Bill [LORDS] Committee (0 out of 1)
- Chairman, FINANCE (NO. 2) BILL Committee (2 out of 4)
- Chairman, Justice and Security Bill Committee (4 out of 8)
- Chairman, Energy Bill Committee (1 out of 2)
- Chairman, Energy Bill Committee (4 out of 8)
- Civil Aviation Bill Committee (3 out of 3)
- Christmas Day (Trading) Bill Committee (1 out of 1)
- Extradition Bill Committee (7 out of 9)
- Licensing Bill Committee (17 out of 17)
- Commonhold & Leasehold Reform Bill Committee (6 out of 8)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 30 Sep 2019.
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
Income received from a residential property in London owned jointly with my wife: (i) and (ii).
9. Family members employed and paid from parliamentary expenses
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from
© Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)