Ben Bradshaw’s voting in Parliament
Ben Bradshaw is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
However, Ben Bradshaw sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Ben Bradshaw generally voted for a transparent Parliament, while most Labour MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Ben Bradshaw’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Ben Bradshaw’s full vote analysis page for more.
Ben Bradshaw has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 13 Jun 2018
The Government propose legislation. The Electoral Commission has made specific recommendations to the Government about what they need to do. Will the Minister do it?
Only half a page of this document is about health—and that relates to infectious diseases—despite a recent Health Committee report stating clearly that patients’ lives and safety will be in danger if there is any interruption at all to the supply of vital medicines and medical equipment into this country. How is the Secretary of State going to guarantee that there will be...
What steps the Government are taking to ensure that UK fish exports have free and frictionless market access to the rest of Europe in the event of the UK leaving the EU.
More of Ben Bradshaw’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Exeter
Entered the House of Commons on 1 May 1997 — General election
Topics of interest
Ben Bradshaw campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department of Health
- Culture Media and Sport
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Ministry of Justice
- Human Papillomavirus: Vaccination
Currently held offices
- Member, Ecclesiastical Committee (Joint Committee) (since 31 Oct 2017)
- Member, Health and Social Care Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Ecclesiastical Committee (Joint Committee) (28 Oct 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Health and Social Care Committee (26 Oct 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Culture, Media and Sport Committee (17 Sep 2012 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Privacy and Injunctions (Joint Committee) (14 Jul 2011 to 12 Mar 2012)
- Member, Ecclesiastical Committee (Joint Committee) (26 Oct 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport (12 May 2010 to 8 Oct 2010)
- The Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport (5 Jun 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Minister of State (Regional Affairs) (South West) (29 Jun 2007 to 9 Jun 2009)
- The Minister of State, Department of Health (28 Jun 2007 to 5 Jun 2009)
- Minister of State (Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) (Local Environment, Marine and Animal Welfare) (10 Nov 2006 to 28 Jun 2007)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) (Local Environment, Marine and Animal Welfare) (13 Jun 2003 to 10 Nov 2006)
- Parliamentary Secretary (Privy Council Office) (29 May 2002 to 13 Jun 2003)
- Deputy Leader of the House of Commons (29 May 2002 to 13 Jun 2003)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Foreign and Commonwealth Office) (11 Jun 2001 to 28 May 2002)
- Member, European Scrutiny Committee (17 Nov 1998 to 11 May 2001)
- Member, European Legislation Committee (15 Jul 1997 to 17 Nov 1998)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 13 Aug 2018.
1. Employment and earnings
Payment from ComRes, Coveham House, Downside Bridge Road, Cobham KT11 3EP, for opinion surveys:
22 August 2017
, payment of £50. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 20 October 2017)
22 September 2017
, payment of £75. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 20 October 2017)
29 September 2017, payment of £150. Hours: 1 hr. (Registered 20 October 2017)
17 November 2017
, payment of £75. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 23 November 2017)
I am a member of the Humboldt Advisory Board, Humboldt University, Mohrenstraffe 60, 10117 Berlin. Where possible, I attend annual Advisory Board meetings in Berlin, the costs of which are met by the University. To date, these have been below the registrable threshold. (Registered 8 October 2013
; updated 10 June 2014
and 19 October 2015
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from