A selection of Roger Berry’s votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted for more EU integration Show votes
40 votes for, 1 vote against, 1 absence, between 2006–2009.
Consistently voted for a wholly elected House of Lords Show votes
11 votes for, 0 votes against, between 2003–2007.
Generally voted for removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords Show votes
5 votes for, 1 vote against, 2 absences, between 1999–2007.
Consistently voted against replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, in 2007.
Voted against increasing the rate of VAT Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2008.
Consistently voted for encouraging occupational pensions Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, between 2004–2010.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Roger Berry’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Roger Berry’s full vote analysis page for more.
To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer what estimate the Financial Services Authority has made of the monetary value of losses incurred by with-profits bond investors who were entitled to claim the guaranteed value of their investments on a market value reduction-free date but failed to do so.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions whether she plans to take forward the recommendations made in her Department's research report no. 621, Evaluation of Access to Work: Ministerial Government Departments.
That was not the reason that I gave. I was angry at the way in which the Opposition have scared a number of elderly and disabled people by making the untrue statement that the Government had already made their decision. They have not, and to say that they have is not worthy of support from anyone.
More of Roger Berry’s recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Kingswood
Entered the House of Commons on 9 April 1992 — General election
Left the House of Commons on 12 April 2010 — General election (stood again)
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Trade and Industry
- Home Department
- Departmental Equality
- Head Injuries
- Access to Work Scheme
- Cluster Munitions
- BAE Systems
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Business, Innovation and Skills Committee ( 7 Oct 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Chairman, Committees on Arms Export Controls (formerly Quadripartite Committee) ( 7 Oct 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, South West Regional Select Committee (10 Aug 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Business and Enterprise Committee (18 Apr 2008 to 7 Oct 2009)
- Chairman, Committee on Arms Export Controls (18 Apr 2008 to 7 Oct 2009)
- Member, Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Committee ( 7 Nov 2007 to 18 Apr 2008)
- Member, Trade & Industry Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 7 Nov 2007)
- Member, Draft Disability Discrimination Bill (Joint Committee) (28 May 2004 to 11 Jun 2004)
- Member, Trade & Industry Committee (28 May 2004 to 11 Apr 2005)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely, on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources. Voting information from Public Whip.