Annotations should be
- Completely relevant to the debate you are commenting on
- Non-partisan, ie not showing a political bias
- Under the user’s own name where possible
- Genuinely useful for other readers
Annotations should not be
- Opinions or anecdotes
- Bad or upsetting language
- attacks on other users
- attacks or disparagement of any section of society
- spam or anything that could be described as an advertisement
If you see an annotation which does not adhere to these rules
You can report it. You’ll see a small link marked ‘report this annotation’ at the top of the comment, near the timestamp.
We’ll take a look at the annotation and take any necessary steps.
Thank you for helping us keep TheyWorkForYou helpful, friendly and safe.