Continuity Trade Agreements: Parliamentary Scrutiny

Part of the debate – in the House of Commons at 12:37 pm on 17th November 2020.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Stephen Metcalfe Stephen Metcalfe Conservative, South Basildon and East Thurrock 12:37 pm, 17th November 2020

Will my right hon. Friend join me in congratulating the officials and Ministers in his Department on achieving 74% of the continuity agreements we wanted with non-EU countries? Will he further update the House on the progress he intends to make with the other 26%?