(1) The House shall sit at 2.30pm on Mondays and 11.30am on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and on each day the business of the House shall comprise only hybrid proceedings.
(2) Hybrid proceedings comprise:
(a) scrutiny proceedings; and
(b) substantive proceedings.
(3) Members may participate in hybrid proceedings virtually, by electronic means approved by the Speaker, or by attending in the Chamber. The Speaker may limit the number of Members present in the Chamber at any one time.
(4) For the purposes of hybrid proceedings, Members shall give notice by electronic means designated by the Speaker.
(5) At the conclusion of scrutiny and substantive proceedings, the Speaker shall adjourn the House without question put.