Topical Questions

Part of Home Department – in the House of Commons on 28th October 2019.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Bambos Charalambous Bambos Charalambous Labour, Enfield, Southgate

I have a constituent whose mother is in her 90s. She came to the UK from Poland after the second world war as a refugee. She now has dementia, and she needs to apply for settled status. She has very few documents proving her residency over the past five years. Will the Minister advise me on what she and people in her situation have to do to acquire settled status?