Motion made, and Question put forthwith (
That the following provisions shall apply to the Finance (No.3) Bill:
(1) The following shall be committed to a Committee of the whole House—
(a) Clauses 5, 6, 8, 9 and 10 (income tax thresholds and reliefs);
(b) Clause 15 and Schedule 3 (offshore receipts in respect of intangible property);
(c) Clause 16 and Schedule 4 (avoidance involving profit fragmentation arrangements);
(d) Clause 19 (hybrid and other mismatches: scope of Chapter 8 and “financial instrument”);
(e) Clause 20 (controlled foreign companies: finance company exemption and control);
(f) Clause 22 and Schedule 7 (payment of CGT exit charges);
(g) Clause 23 and Schedule 8 (corporation tax exit charges);
(h) Clause 38 and Schedule 15 (entrepreneurs’ relief);
(i) Clauses 39 and 40 (gift aid and charities);
(j) Clauses 41 and 42 (stamp duty land tax: first-time buyers in cases of shared ownership);
(k) Clauses 46 and 47 (stamp duty and SDRT);
(l) Clauses 61 and 62 and Schedule 18 (remote gaming duty and gaming duty);
(m) Clauses 68 to 78 (carbon emissions tax);
(n) Clause 83 (international tax enforcement: disclosure arrangements);
(o) Clause 89 (minor amendments in consequence of EU withdrawal);
(p) Clause 90 (emissions reduction trading scheme: preparatory expenditure);
(q) any new Clauses or new Schedules relating to—
(i) tax thresholds or reliefs,
(ii) the subject matter of any of clauses 68 to 78, 89 and 90,
(iii) gaming duty or remote gaming duty, or
(iv) tax avoidance or evasion.
(2) The remainder of the Bill shall be committed to a Public Bill Committee.
Proceedings in Committee of the whole House
(3) Proceedings in Committee of the whole House shall be completed in two days.
(4) Those proceedings shall be taken on each of those days in the order shown in the first column of the following Table.
(5) Each part of the proceedings shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the times specified in the second column of the Table.
Proceedings in Public Bill Committee etc
(7) Proceedings in the Public Bill Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on Tuesday
(8) The Public Bill Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
(9) When the provisions of the Bill considered, respectively, by the Committee of the whole House and by the Public Bill Committee have been reported to the House, the Bill shall be proceeded with as if it had been reported as a whole to the House from the Public Bill Committee.
Proceedings on Consideration and up to and including Third Reading
(10) Proceedings on Consideration and proceedings in legislative grand committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which proceedings on Consideration are commenced.
(11) Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on that day.