– in the House of Commons at 11:37 pm on 11th September 2017.
Motion made, and Question put forthwith (
That the following provisions shall apply to the European Union (Withdrawal) Bill:
(1) The Bill shall be committed to a Committee of the whole House.
Proceedings in Committee
(2) Proceedings in Committee of the whole House shall be completed in eight days.
(3) The proceedings shall be taken on each of those days as shown in the first column of the following Table and in the order so shown.
(4) The proceedings shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the times specified in the second column of the Table.
Proceedings on Consideration and up to and including Third Reading
(5) Any proceedings on Consideration, any proceedings in legislative grand committee and proceedings on Third Reading shall be taken in two days in accordance with the following provisions of this Order.
(6) Any proceedings on Consideration and any proceedings in legislative grand committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion two hours before the moment of interruption on the second day.
(7) Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on the second day.
(9) Any other proceedings on the Bill may be programmed.—(Stuart Andrew.)
The House divided:
Ayes 318, Noes 301.