Motion made, and Question put forthwith (
That the following provisions shall apply to the Immigration Bill for the purpose of supplementing the Order of
Consideration of Lords Amendments
(1) Proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion three hours after their commencement at today’s sitting.
(2) The proceedings shall be taken in the order shown in the first column of the following Table.
(3) The proceedings shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the times specified in the second column of the Table.
|Lords Amendments||Time for conclusion of proceedings|
|No. 18||90 minutes after the commencement of proceedings on consideration of Lords amendments|
|Nos. 16, 24, 1 to 15, 17, 19 to 23 and 25 to 36||Three hours after the commencement of those proceedings|
(4) Any further Message from the Lords may be considered forthwith without any Question being put.
(5) The proceedings on any further Message from the Lords shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour after their commencement. —(James Brokenshire.)
Question agreed to.