That this House concurs with the Lords Message of
That a Select Committee of six Members be appointed to join with the Committee appointed by the Lords to consider the draft Deregulation Bill (Cm 8642).
That the Committee should report by
That the Committee shall have power:
(1) to send for persons, papers and records;
(2) to sit notwithstanding any adjournment of the House;
(3) to report from time to time;
(4) to appoint specialist advisers; and
(5) to adjourn from place to place within the United Kingdom.
That Andrew Bridgen, James Duddridge, John Hemming, Kelvin Hopkins, Ian Lavery and Priti Patel be members of the Committee.—(Mark Lancaster.)