Topical Questions

Part of Oral Answers to Questions — Home Department – in the House of Commons at 2:30 pm on 19th November 2012.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Jeremy Browne Jeremy Browne The Minister of State, Home Department 2:30 pm, 19th November 2012

All I can say to the hon. Gentleman is that if members of the public have concerns that they wish to report, they should report them to the police, and if they have concerns about the police, they should report them to the Independent Police Complaints Commission. Obviously, we would expect those authorities to act on the information provided to them.