Motion made, and Question put forthwith (
That the following provisions shall apply to the Scotland Bill:
1. The Bill shall be committed to a Committee of the whole House.
Proceedings in Committee
2. Proceedings in Committee of the whole House shall be completed in three days.
3. The proceedings shall be taken on the days shown in the first column of the following Table and in the order so shown.
4. The proceedings shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the times specified in the second column of the Table.
|Proceedings||Time for conclusion of proceedings|
|Clauses 1 to 9, Schedule 1, Clauses 10 to 12, Schedule 2, Clauses 13 to 23.||The moment of interruption on the first day.|
|Second and third days|
|Clauses 24 to 26, Schedule 3, Clauses 27 to 29, Schedule 4, Clauses 30 and 31, Schedule 5, Clauses 32 to 39, new Clauses, new Schedules, remaining proceedings on the Bill.||The moment of interruption on the third day.|
Consideration and Third Reading
6. Proceedings on Consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
7. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced, or one hour after they are commenced, whichever is the earlier.
9. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments or on any further messages from the Lords) may be programmed.- (Mr Vara.)
Question agreed to.