Motion made, and Question put forthwith, pursuant to
That the following provisions shall apply to the Climate Change Bill [Lords]: —
1. The Bill shall be committed to a Public Bill Committee.
Proceedings in Public Bill Committee
2. Proceedings in the Public Bill Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on Tuesday 8th July 2008.
3. The Public Bill Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
Consideration and Third Reading
4. Proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
5. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on that day.
7. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on any messages from the Lords) may be programmed.— [Ms Diana R. Johnson.]
The House divided: Ayes 252, Noes 42.
Copy and paste this code on your website