'(1) During a moratorium the regulator may appoint an interim manager of the registered provider.
(2) An appointment may relate to the registered provider's affairs generally or to affairs specified in the appointment.
(3) Appointment shall be on terms and conditions (including as to remuneration) specified in, or determined in accordance with, the appointment.
(4) An appointment under this section shall come to an end with the earliest of the following—
(a) the end of the moratorium,
(b) the agreement of proposals under section 146, or
(c) a date specified in the appointment.
(5) An interim manager shall have—
(a) any power specified in the appointment, and
(b) any other power in relation to the registered provider's affairs required by the manager for the purposes specified in the appointment (including the power to enter into agreements and take other action on behalf of the registered provider).
(6) But an interim manager may not—
(a) dispose of land, or
(b) grant security over land.'.
Copy and paste this code on your website