That the following Standing Order (Notices of Questions etc. during September) be made—
(1) Notices of questions for written answer on a named day by a Minister of the Crown may be given on three appointed tabling days, for answer on three appointed answering days, between 2nd and 21st September.
(2) A motion to appoint tabling days and answering days under paragraph (1) may be made by a Minister of the Crown; and the question on such a motion shall be put forthwith and may be decided, though opposed, after the moment of interruption.
(3) Notices of questions for named day answer on one of the appointed answering days, received by the Table Office on any day after the rising of the House for the summer adjournment, shall be treated as if given on—
(a) that day, if they are received on an appointed tabling day; or
(b) the next appointed tabling day, if they are received on any other day, and a Member may not give notice of more than five such questions in respect of each appointed tabling day.
(4) Notwithstanding sub-paragraph (4)(a) of
(5) A Minister of the Crown, being a Member of the House, may give notice on an appointed tabling day of his intention to make a ministerial statement in written form on an appointed answering day.
(6) In the event of a recall of the House under