Motion made, and Question put forthwith, pursuant to
That the following provisions shall apply to the Housing Corporation (Delegation) etc. Bill:
(1) The Bill shall be committed to a Standing Committee.
Proceedings in Standing Committee
(2) Proceedings in the Standing Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on Tuesday 9th May 2006.
(3) The Standing Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
Consideration and Third Reading
(4) Proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
(5) Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on that day.
(7) Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments or on any further Messages from the Lords) may be programmed.— [Mr. Heppell.]
The House divided: Ayes 322, Noes 107.