Motion made, and Question put forthwith, pursuant to Order [19 December],
That, for the purposes of any Act resulting from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Bill, it is expedient to authorise—
Question agreed to.
- (a) the payment out of money provided by Parliament of sums required by the Secretary of State in respect of—
- (i) compensation payable in accordance with the provisions of the Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme established under the Act;
- (ii) payments to or in respect of persons appointed under the Act;
- (iii) any other expenditure incurred by him under or by virtue of the Act;
- (b) payments into the Consolidated Fund—[Mr. Burns.]