730A.—(1) Subject to subsection (8) below, this section applies where—
(2) The difference between the sale price and the repurchase price shall be treated for the purposes of the Tax Acts—
(4) Where any amount is deemed under subsection (2) above to be a payment of interest, the repurchase price shall be treated for the purposes of the Tax Acts (other than this section and sections 737A and 737C) and (in cases where section 263A of the 1992 Act does not apply) for the purposes of the 1992 Act—
(6) Any amount which—
(7) The Treasury may by regulations provide for any amount which is deemed under subsection (2) above to be received as a payment of interest to be treated, in such circumstances and to such extent as may be described in the regulations, as comprised in income that is eligible for relief from tax by virtue of section 438, 592(2), 608(2)(a), 613(4), 614(2), (3) or (4), 620(6) or 643(2).
(8) Except where regulations under section 737E otherwise provide, this section does not apply if—
(9) In this section references to the repurchase price are to be construed—