That, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the practice of the House relating to the matters which may be included in Finance Bills, any Finance Bill of the present Session may contain the following provisions taking effect in a future year—
- (a) provision for supplies falling within Group 7 of Schedule 5 to the Value Added Tax Act 1983 to cease to be
zero-rated and as to the rates at which tax is to be charged on those supplies and on the equivalent acquisitions and importations;
- (b) provision about cars available for private use;
- (c) provision about car fuel;
- (d) provision about the rate of advance corporation tax;
- (e) provision about indexation;
- (f) provision about Lloyd's underwriters.