(1) The Vehicles (Excise) Act 1971 shall be amended as follows
(2) In Schedule 1 for paragraph 2 there shall be substituted—
2. Where a bicycle the cylinder capacity of whose engine exceeds 150 cubic centimetres is one constructed before 1933 it shall be treated for the purposes of this Schedule as having an engine of cylinder capacity not exceeding 150 cubic centimetres.
(3) In paragraph 4(a) of that Schedule for "2(a)" there shall be substituted "2".
(4) This Resolution shall apply in relation to licences taken out after 16th March 1993.
And it is hereby declared that it is expedient in the public interest that this Resolution should have statutory effect under the provisions of the Provisional Collection of Taxes Act 1968.