That, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the practice of the House relating to the matters which may be included in Finance Bills, any Finance Bill of the present Session may contain the following provisions taking effect in a future year:
- (a) provisions for imposing a tax on the supply of goods and services and the importation of goods;
- (b) provisions for imposing a tax on certain vehicles;
- (c) provisions for and in connection with the abolition of purchase tax and selective employment tax;
- (d) provisions about gaming licence duty;
- (e) provisions for charging income tax;
- (f) provisions about occupational pension schemes;
- (g) provisions about the taxation of companies and company distributions.