May I ask the Minister to request the B.B.C. to reconsider their decision, because as yet they have carried out no tests whatever as to whether a suitable site can be found to give effective reception to South Devon and the whole of Cornwall? Does the hon. Gentleman realise that the site which the B.B.C. have selected is in the Dartmoor National Park? Will he ask the B.B.C. to reconsider this?