Now therefore in exercise of the powers conferred upon me by Regulations 17 and 18 of the Defence Regulations (No. 11) 1939, I hereby Order that the said I.T.A. Wallace Johnson
- (1) shall not on and after the date of this Order be in any area in Sierra Leone other than the area of the town of Bonthe; which area for the purposes of this Order shall be that described in paragraph (2) of Schedule A to the Sherboro Judicial District Ordinance, 1924;
- (2) shall reside at Bonthe in such building as the District Commissioner, Bonthe, may indicate and shall not without the prior' consent in writing of the said District Commissioner, Bonthe, change his place of residence to any other building;
- (3) shall not absent himself from the area of the town of Bonthe without the prior consent of the District Commissioner Bonthe;
- (4) shall report in person at intervals of two days or at such other intervals as I may hereafter direct at the Office of the District Commissioner Bonthe and shall sign his name in a book kept for the purpose save that in the case of illness the said person shall cause the District Commissioner Bonthe to be informed of his inability to do so and in
the case of absence with permission as hereinbefore provided it shall not be necessary for him to do so.
- (5) shall not send or cause to be conveyed out of the area of the town of Bonthe any letter, document, paper or communication otherwise than by post.
- (6) shall surrender forthwith to the District Commissioner Bonthe or his authorised representatives every letter, document, paper or communication which may be received by him otherwise than through the post from any person who is in or is a resident of an area beyond the limits of the town of Bonthe;
- (7) shall not engage in the dissemination of news or the propagation of opinions in any manner whatsoever without the consent in writing of the Colonial Secretary.