(3) Nothing in this Section shall empower a local authority to make by-laws with respect to—
- (a) employment in or about the delivery, collection, or transport of goods except in the capacity of van boy, errand boy or messenger;
- (b) employment in or in connection with factories, workshops, mines, quarries, shops, or offices, not being employment in any capacity as aforesaid;
- (c) employment in the building or engineering trades, not being employment in any such capacity as aforesaid;
- (d) employment in agriculture;
- (e) employment in domestic service except as non-resident daily servant;
- (f) employment in any ship, as denned in Section four of the Employment of Women, Young Persons and Children Act, 1920;
provided that this Section shall not come into operation until a Resolution has been passed by both Houses of Parliament.