(2) By-laws so made may distinguish between persons of different ages and sexes, and different localities, trade, occupations and circumstances, and may contain provisions for prescribing—
- (i) the number of hours in each day or in each week for which and the times of day at which they may be employed;
- (ii) the intervals to be allowed to them for meals and rest;
- (iii) the holidays or half-holidays to be allowed to them;2108
- (iv) any other conditions to be observed in relation to their employment.