(standing in the Clerk's place at the Table): I have to acquaint the House that the House has been to the House of Peers, where a Commission, under the Great Seal, was read, authorising the Royal Assent to—
- 1. Appropriation (No. 2) Act, 1931.1122
- 2. Foodstuffs (Prevention of Exploitation) Act, 1931.
- 3. Sunday Performances (Temporary Regulation) Act, 1931.
- 4. Ardrossan Harbour Order Confirmation Act, 1931.
- 5. Ministry of Health Provisional Order (Chepping Wycombe) Act, 1931.
- 6. London Electric, Metropolitan District, and Central London Railway Companies (Works) Act, 1931.