The following Members took and subscribed the Oath or made and subscribed the Affirmation required by law, and signed the Roll:—
- John Gretton, esquire, County of Stafford (Burton Division).
- Francis Edward Fremantle, esquire, F.R.C.P., County of Hertford (St. Albans Division).
- Sir Samuel Hill Hill-Wood, baronet, County of Derby (High Peak Division).
- Dennis Henry Herbert, esquire, County of Hertford (Watford Division).
- Cecil Randolph Dudgeon, esquire, County of Galloway. Sir Walter Reuben Preston, Borough of Stepney (Mile End Division).
- Sir William Whitla, Queen's University of Belfast.