Upcoming business

Thursday, 14 July 2022

Commons: Main Chamber

  • Business Questions to the Leader of the House – Mark Spencer Business Statement
  • Business to be determined by the Backbench Business Committee Backbench Business
  • Cabinet Office (including Topical Questions) Oral questions; 9:30 am

Lords: Main Chamber

  • Operation Kenova investigation into past paramilitary criminal offences in Northern Ireland – Lord Hain Oral questions
  • Discussions with the US government about the participation of the UK in the semiquincentennial commemorations of the American War of Independence beginning in 2025 – Lord Faulkner of Worcester Oral questions
  • Status and opportunities for women and girls in the UK since 2010 – Baroness Gale Debate
  • Practical impact of the Human Rights Act 1998 – Baroness Whitaker Debate
  • Granting an amnesty to the 43 per cent of people who were issued with Fixed Penalty Notices during the COVID-19 lockdowns and who have not paid them, and refunding the remaining 57 per cent of people who did pay them – Lord Strathcarron Oral questions; 11:00 am

Lords: Select Committee

Fraud Act 2006 and Digital Fraud Committee: Fraud Act 2006 and Digital Fraud Committee Oral evidence; 9:15 am – 1:00 pm; Virtual Meeting (webcast)

Lords: Grand Committee

  • Draft Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Amendment) (No.2) Regulations 2022 – Baroness Penn Orders and regulations
  • Draft Cat and Dog Fur (Control of Movement etc.) (EU Exit) Regulations 2022 – Lord Grimstone of Boscobel Orders and regulations
  • Draft Business and Planning Act 2020 (Pavement Licences) (Coronavirus) (Amendment) Regulations 2022 – Lord Greenhalgh Orders and regulations
  • Draft Airports Slot Allocation (Alleviation of Usage Requirements) (No. 2) Regulations 2022 – Baroness Vere of Norbiton Orders and regulations; 1:00 pm

What is this?

Upcoming business takes information from the calendar published by Parliament, and links it with our MP/Lord data, to give you an overview of what will be happening in Parliament on a given day.

Search upcoming business

Future business calendar

July
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
August
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031 
September
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930 
October
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31 
November
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930 
December
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
January
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031 
February
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728 
March
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031