Photo of Nick de Bois Nick de Bois Conservative, Enfield North

To ask the Secretary of State for Justice if he will take steps to encourage the use of e-mail in preference to printed correspondence for communications between his Department and hon. Members.

Photo of Jonathan Djanogly Jonathan Djanogly The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Justice

The Ministry of Justice has an e-mail address to which hon. Members can write. Currently replies are only sent by e-mail where an hon. Member requests this.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.


No annotations

Sign in or join to post a public annotation.