Photo of Tom Levitt

Tom Levitt (High Peak, Labour)

To ask the Secretary of State for Health if he will take steps to encourage awareness of the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning among ambulance, paramedic and accident and emergency staff in the NHS.

Photo of Mike O'Brien

Mike O'Brien (Minister of State (Health Services), Department of Health; North Warwickshire, Labour)

Awareness of the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning is important for all clinicians in the national health service and the NHS locally should reflect this in guidance to staff and consider the need for appropriate training as part of their workforce plans.

Annotations

No annotations

Sign in or join to post a public annotation.