Hansard Written Answers
Some recent written answers
- Ministry of Defence: Air Displays: Northern Ireland answered 23 March 2015
Gregory Campbell: To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, what his Department's policy is on RAF participation in and support for the Northern Ireland Airshow at Portrush in September 2015.
- Department of Health: NHS: Liability answered 26 March 2015
Mike Kane: To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what assessment he has made of the liabilities faced by the NHS from unprocessed care home claims.
- Deputy Prime Minister: Voting Methods answered 24 March 2015
Nicholas Dakin: To ask the Deputy Prime Minister, what the Government's policy is on online voting.
- Department for Education: Education: Young People answered 26 March 2015
Stephen McCabe: To ask the Secretary of State for Education, what mechanisms are in place to monitor young people to ensure that they stay in some form of education or training until their 18th birthday.
- Department for Energy and Climate Change: Longannet Power Station answered 26 March 2015
Michael Weir: To ask the Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change, what modelling of voltage control of the Scottish electricity system has been undertaken by (a) the Government and (b) the National Grid in relation to the potential closure of Longannet power station.
- Department of Health: Heart Diseases answered 26 March 2015
Lord Black of Brentwood: To ask Her Majesty’s Government what recent steps they have taken to improve the diagnosis and management of atrial fibrillation.
- Ministry of Defence: Syria answered 26 March 2015
Tom Watson: To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, pursuant to the Answer of 2 February 2015 to Question 222433, on Syria, whether UK Reapers in Syria are conducting (a) pattern of life analyses, (b) collateral damage estimates and (c) battle damage assessments.
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office: Employment Agencies answered 25 March 2015
Pat McFadden: To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, which five recruitment agencies have received the largest amount of money from (a) his Department and (b) associated bodies since 2010.
- Department for Communities and Local Government: Written Questions: Government Responses answered 19 March 2015
Rushanara Ali: To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, when his Department plans to answer Question 219077, tabled on 17 December 2014.
- Department for International Development: International Assistance answered 19 March 2015
Baroness Tonge: To ask Her Majesty’s Government who will represent them at the forthcoming International Conference on Financing for Development to be held on 13 to 16 July 2015, in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office: Ukraine answered 23 March 2015
Lord Radice: To ask Her Majesty’s Government what is their estimate of the number of United Kingdom nationals holidaying in Ukraine at any one time.
- Department of Health: Meningitis: Vaccination answered 26 March 2015
Nicholas Dakin: To ask the Secretary of State for Health, whether he expects negotiations on the meningitis B vaccine to be concluded before 30 March 2015.
- Department of Health: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome answered 25 March 2015; 1 annotation
Jim Shannon: To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what estimate he has made of the number of people in each age group who have suffered from chronic fatigue syndrome in each of the last five years.
- Department of Health: Pneumococcal Disease answered 24 March 2015
George Howarth: To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what estimate he has made of the number of cases of (a) pneumonia and (b) invasive pneumococcal disease there have been in each of the last five years; and what proportion of those he estimates resulted in death.
- Home Office: Entry Clearances: Married People answered 23 March 2015
Lord Rooker: To ask Her Majesty’s Government why the Home Office presenting officer at the appeal of Mrs Kiran in the Birmingham First-Tier Tribunal hearing before Judge Ford on 5 January, Appeal Number OA/05588/2014, was unable to access a copy of the entry clearance officer's bundle; and why those documents had not been served on the Tribunal or the Appellant.
- Department of Health: In Vitro Fertilisation answered 26 March 2015
Luciana Berger: To ask the Secretary of State for Health, how much was spent by his Department on the provision of in-vitro fertilisation in each year since 2010.
- Department for Education: Teachers: Veterans answered 23 March 2015
Kevan Jones: To ask the Secretary of State for Education, how many participants in the Troops to Teachers programme have (a) not completed training and (b) dropped out on completion of training.
- Department of Health: Mental Capacity answered 25 March 2015
Baroness Finlay of Llandaff: To ask Her Majesty’s Government what action a family or carer can take in the event that a patient’s general practitioner refuses to undertake a mental capacity assessment for a Court of Protection application or where a solicitor has doubts about a client’s testamentary capacity.
- Department for Education: Children in Care: Boarding Schools answered 25 March 2015
Lord Lexden: To ask Her Majesty’s Government what encouragement and assistance they are providing to local authorities and charities to enable more children in care suited to a boarding education to find places in boarding schools.
- Department of Health: Cataracts answered 24 March 2015
David Amess: To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what assessment he has made of variation across clinical commissioning groups in visual acuity restrictions for patients requiring cataract surgery.