Hansard Written Answers
Some recent written answers
- Ministry of Defence: Colombia answered 25 February 2015
Andrew Love: To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, on how many occasions UK military personnel have provided training in Colombia in each year since 2010; and how many such personnel provided that training in each such year.
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills: Temporary Employment answered 26 February 2015
Ian Davidson: To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills, what steps he is taking to encourage employers to keep on staff initially hired on a temporary basis.
- Department of Health: Psoriasis answered 25 February 2015
Rosie Cooper: To ask the Secretary of State for Health, pursuant to the Answer of 9 April 2014, Official Report, columns 261-3W, on psoriasis, what the conclusions were of the NICE Clinical Commissioning Group Outcomes Indicator Set Advisory Committee's review of potential indicators for psoriasis derived from the NICE Psoriasis Quality Standard.
- Home Office: Police: Surveillance answered 27 February 2015
Steve Rotheram: To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, if she will publish all of the information her Department holds on Special Demonstration Squad activity within trade unions between 1996 and 1998.
- HM Treasury: Economic Situation answered 25 February 2015
Andrew Rosindell: To ask Mr Chancellor of the Exchequer, what recent assessment he has made of the future prospects for the UK's credit rating.
- Ministry of Justice: Criminal Injuries Compensation answered 2 March 2015
John McDonnell: To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, how many victims were granted compensation by the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority in (a) 2013 and (b) 2014.
- Department of Health: Monosodium Glutamate answered 2 March 2015
Charlotte Leslie: To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what representations his Department has received on the long-term effects on health of monosodium glutamate in food.
- HM Treasury: Ict: Vat answered 25 February 2015
Chi Onwurah: To ask Mr Chancellor of the Exchequer, pursuant to the Answer of 5 February to Question 222929, if he will make an assessment of the effect on the market for Cloud services of refunding VAT for contracted-out-services but not for Cloud services.
- Department for Education: Children: Disadvantaged answered 26 February 2015
Luciana Berger: To ask the Secretary of State for Education, if she will make an assessment of the potential implications for her policy on early years interventions of the study by Professor James Heckman on the economics of human potential.
- Department for Energy and Climate Change: Energy: Multiple Occupation answered 24 February 2015
Jonathan Reynolds: To ask the Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change, what estimate he has made of the number of homes under multiple occupancy that are covered by the regulations fobidding landlords to let properties that are below Energy Performance Certificate E after 2018.
- Department of Health: In Vitro Fertilisation answered 25 February 2015
Robert Flello: To ask the Secretary of State for Health, if he will make it his policy to require the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority to produce further regular scientific reviews of the evidence concerning the safety and effectiveness of mitochondrial donation.
- Department for Transport: Offshore Industry answered 25 February 2015
Grahame Morris: To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, pursuant to the Answer of 9 February 2015 to Question 223358, how many UK-based (a) ratings and (b) officers will be employed on the re-named Allseas vessel contracted by Shell to carry out major decommissioning work in the Brent Field.
- Department of Health: Wines answered 26 February 2015
Tim Loughton: To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what estimate he has made of the number of adults in the UK who drink wine.
- Department for Work and Pensions: Mesothelioma: Compensation answered 26 February 2015
Kate Green: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what the value is of (a) awards under the Diffuse Mesothelioma Payment Scheme and (b) benefits recovered from payments made under that Scheme by the Compensation Recoveries Unit in the period from the commencement of that Scheme to 11 February 2015.
- HM Treasury: Financial Institutions: Taxation answered 25 February 2015
Stephen Barclay: To ask Mr Chancellor of the Exchequer, what estimates his Department has made of the amount that would be raised from hedge funds, or similar financial institutions, by closing tax loopholes arising from the use of mixed membership partnerships.
- Department for Work and Pensions: Work Programme answered 27 February 2015
Stephen Timms: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what assessment he has made of the extent of partnership working between work programme providers and local NHS and public health bodies; and if he will make a statement.
- Department for International Development: Palestinians answered 25 February 2015
Gavin Shuker: To ask the Secretary of State for International Development, what financial contribution the Government plans to make to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in (a) 2015-16 and (b) 2016-17.
- HM Treasury: Pensions: Advisory Services answered 26 February 2015
Cathy Jamieson: To ask Mr Chancellor of the Exchequer, what qualifications are required of Pension Wise staff providing (a) telephone and (b) face-to-face advice.
- Department of Health: General Practitioners answered 25 February 2015
Alex Cunningham: To ask the Secretary of State for Health, how many of the pilots in the Prime Minister's Challenge Fund are not yet fully operational.
- Department of Health: Hepatitis: Drugs answered 27 February 2015
Luciana Berger: To ask the Secretary of State for Health, pursuant to the Answers of 19 January 2015 to Questions 219601 and 219602, when NHS England plans to make an accouncement regarding its plans for patients with cirrhosis from April 2015; and whether funding will be made available to support those patients to access treatment.