Hansard Written Answers
Some recent written answers
- Department of Health: General Practitioners: Pay answered 25 November 2014
David Ruffley: To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what the average remuneration for (a) part-time and (b) full-time GPs in each clinical commissioning group area was in the last three years.
- Department of Health: Ebola answered 24 November 2014
Keith Vaz: To ask the Secretary of State for Health, where screening for the Ebola virus is taking place in the UK.
- Department for Work and Pensions: Disability answered 20 November 2014; 1 annotation
Nigel Dodds: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what recent estimate he has made of the additional costs incurred by people with disabilities in the UK for (a) extra transport and (b) general living costs.
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills: Students: Plagiarism answered 19 November 2014
Alex Cunningham: To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills, if he will bring forward proposals to prohibit businesses advertising assignment-writing services to higher education students; and if he will make a statement.
- Cabinet Office: Asylum: Employment answered 20 November 2014
Philip Davies: To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office, what proportion of successful claimants of refugee status are currently in employment.
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills: Coke: Barnsley answered 24 November 2014
Dan Jarvis: To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills, if the Government will take steps to ensure a future for the Monckton coke plant in Barnsley.
- Deputy Prime Minister: Electoral Register: EU Nationals answered 24 November 2014
Peter Bone: To ask the Deputy Prime Minister, how many EU citizens of voting age are living in (a) Wellingborough, (b) Kettering, (c) Corby and (d) England.
- Ministry of Defence: Health Services: Veterans answered 24 November 2014
Karl Turner: To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, what recent assessment he has made of the quality of NHS care for veterans.
- Cabinet Office: Civil Service answered 19 November 2014
David Mowat: To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office, what steps he is taking to improve the engineering and finance capabilities of the Civil Service.
- HM Treasury: Public Expenditure: Northern Ireland answered 19 November 2014
William McCrea: To ask Mr Chancellor of the Exchequer, if he will give further financial assistance to the Northern Ireland Executive to fund public sector pensions, health and education.
- Home Office: Travel answered 18 November 2014
John Glen: To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what total amount her Department spent on ministerial travel by (a) the Government Car and Despatch Agency and (b) other car hire in (i) 2007-08, (ii) 2008-09 and (iii) 2009-10.
- Ministry of Defence: Middle East answered 18 November 2014
Tom Watson: To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, whether his Department is continuing to implement a zero casualty policy in support of the airstrikes against the Islamic State of Iraq and ISIL.
- Ministry of Defence: Libya answered 19 November 2014
Vernon Coaker: To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, what his Department's policy is on the future training of Libyan soldiers; and if he will make a statement.
- House of Lords: Middle East answered 20 November 2014
Baroness Tonge: To ask Her Majesty’s Government, further to the Written Answer by Baroness Anelay of St Johns on 20 October, what assessment they have made of the position of (1) Bahrain, and (2) Israel, in respect of the obligation to respect human rights as being an essential element of any trade agreement with the United Kingdom.
- Department for Communities and Local Government: Housing: Carbon Emissions answered 24 November 2014
Andrew Stunell: To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, if he will publish the evidence he has received on the practicality of introducing the carbon compliance element of the zero carbon standard for new homes in 2016; and if he will make a statement.
- House of Lords: European Fighter Aircraft answered 24 November 2014
Lord West of Spithead: To ask Her Majesty’s Government what is the expected cost of fitting Brimstone missiles to the United Kingdom Typhoon Force and enabling them to be used.
- Ministry of Justice: Tobacco: Smuggling answered 18 November 2014
Chris Ruane: To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, how many successful prosecutions there have been for the illicit sale of tobacco in each of the last five years.
- Ministry of Justice: Prisons: Crimes of Violence answered 20 November 2014
Andy Slaughter: To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, how many prisoners were charged with a serious crime committed while they were in prison in each year since 2010.
- Ministry of Defence: Procurement answered 25 November 2014
Chris Evans: To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, whether any (a) external contractors and (b) consultancy companies engaged by his Department have charged more than the initial price agreed for their services since May 2010.
- Department of Health: Cancer: Drugs answered 20 November 2014
Tessa Munt: To ask the Secretary of State for Health, pursuant to the Answer of 7 November 2014 to Question 213358, from which of NHS England's underspent budgets amounts were taken to meet the overspend of £30,539,000; and how much was so taken in each case.