Westminster Hall debates
Tuesday, 12 February 2013
- [Mr Philip Hollobone in the Chair] — Manufacturing (East Midlands) (62 speeches)
Motion made, and Question proposed, That the sitting be now adjourned.—(Nicky Morgan.)
- Alexandra Hospital, Redditch (16 speeches)
It is not compulsory, when a Member has a debate on their local hospital, for them to attend on crutches, but I am delighted that the hon. Member for Redditch (Karen Lumley) has arrived.
- Food Banks (Wales) — [Mrs Linda Riordan in the Chair] (79 speeches)
It is a great pleasure to serve under your chairpersonship this afternoon, Mrs Riordan. I am delighted and dismayed in equal measure to open this debate on food banks in Wales. I never thought,...
- UK Fashion Industry (7 speeches)
As ever, it is a pleasure to serve under your chairmanship, Mrs Riordan. At the end of this week, London fashion week will dominate the media with news of the latest trends on the catwalk, but if...
- Cancer Care (England and Wales) (16 speeches, 1 annotation)
Thank you, Mrs Riordan, for calling me to speak and for chairing this debate. It is a privilege to serve under your chairmanship. The subject under discussion is cancer care in England and Wales....