Westminster Hall debates
Wednesday, 16 January 2013
- [John Robertson in the Chair] — Personal, Social, Health and Financial Education (68 speeches)
Motion made, and Question proposed, That the sitting be now adjourned.—(Mr Syms.)
- Local Government Procurement (20 speeches)
As ever, it is a pleasure to see you in the Chair, Mr Robertson. I am grateful to have been granted this debate. Local government procurement is becoming increasingly important, particularly in...
- Local Government Standards Regime — [Mr Philip Hollobone in the Chair] (19 speeches)
As a local borough councillor myself, I am very interested to know what Mr Bob Neill is going to say about the operation of the new local government standards regime.
- King’s Lynn Incinerator (8 speeches)
Although there is overwhelming consensus in favour of diverting waste from landfill, support for incineration is rapidly diminishing around the world. Increasingly, it is seen as...
- Payroll Companies (22 speeches)
It is a pleasure to speak under your chairmanship, Mr Hollobone. I thank Mr Speaker for allowing this debate to go ahead. It essentially comes down to a simple issue—the division between...