Westminster Hall debates
Tuesday, 20 November 2012
- [Mr James Gray in the Chair] — Local Government Spending (Floods) (19 speeches)
Motion made, and Question proposed, That the sitting be now adjourned.—(Nicky Morgan.)
- European Parliament (Two-seat Operation) (6 speeches)
It is a pleasure to serve under your chairmanship, Mr Gray. In the week when the Prime Minister is at a special European Council meeting in Brussels to negotiate the multi-annual financial...
- Overseas Aid (UK-based Consultants) — [Mr George Howarth in the Chair] (44 speeches)
In the event of a Division, the sitting will be suspended for 15 minutes, but that 15 minutes will be added on to the time available for the debate.
- Thameslink and Crossrail Contracts (14 speeches)
It is a pleasure to serve under your chairmanship for the first time, Mr Howarth. Bombardier is the last train-making company left in the United Kingdom. We have got to this state, frankly, if we...
- Welsh Language (Non-devolved Departments) (14 speeches)
It is a pleasure to serve under your chairmanship this afternoon, Mr Howarth. I am grateful for the opportunity to discuss Welsh language provision in non-devolved areas. Before we enter into the...