Thanks, but this speech has already been stamped. You can go to the next unstamped speech on this day,
or get a new unstamped speech at random.
Given the appetite for the transition fund, will the Prime Minister consider a new fund to enable even more civic societies that undertake such valuable work, such as Home-Start in Teignbridge, to continue to operate? Will he consider including smaller organisations in such a new fund?
— from debate entitled “Transition Fund”
The three speeches/headings immediately before
- 1 earlier: Nick Hurd
There were just over 1,700 applications to the transition fund, which are currently being assessed by our delivery partner the BIG Fund. The first transition fund awards, totalling £1.7 million, were made on 15 February to 18 organisations and there will be hundreds more awards over the coming months.
- 2 earlier: Anne-Marie Morris
How many valid bids the transition fund received.
- 3 earlier: Transition Fund
- Have a quick scan of the speech under the video, then press “Play”.
- When you hear the start of that speech, press “Now!”.
- The timestamped video will then appear on TheyWorkForYou – thanks from
everyone who uses the site :)
Some videos will be miles out – if you can't
find the right point, don't worry, just try another speech!
- Sign in if you want to get on the Top Timestampers league table!
- If the video suddenly jumps a couple of hours, or otherwise appears broken, let us know.
- If the speech you're looking for is beyond the end of the video,
move on to the next video chunk.
- If you're right at the start of a day, it's quite possible the start of the video
will be the end of the previous programme on BBC Parliament, skip ahead some minutes
to check :)
- Hansard is not a verbatim transcript, so spoken words might
differ slightly from the printed version. And a small note – if
the speech you are looking out for is an oral question (questions asked in the
first hour or so of Monday–Thursdays in the Commons), then all the MP
will actually say is their question number, e.g. “Number Two”.
- The skip buttons move in 30 second increments (you can go
back before the start point), and you can access a slider by hovering
over the video.
Credits: Video from BBC Parliament and mySociety